1. Letting only
Our fee is 10% of the total duration of the tenancy or license.
2. Letting and Comprehensive Property Management
Our fee is 2 weeks of rent and 10% monthly management fee for the duration of the tenancy or license. The standard duration is 12 months and the fee will increase incrementally for longer tenancies secured. There is no renewal fee.
3. Comprehensive Property Management
Our fee is 10% monthly management fee for the duration of the tenancy or license. There is no renewal fee.
4. Paperwork only
Our flat fee is £500.00 up to 2 bedrooms. Please enquire for more.
Additional Fees and Charges
If instructed, we will arrange for the following services:
- Gas Safety Certificate – £78.00 (£65.00+VAT)
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) – From £150.00 (£125.00+VAT)
- Gas boiler service – From £90.00 (£75.00+VAT)
- Legionella Risk Assessment – £60.00 (£50.00+VAT) at time of any above
- EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) – starts from £84.00 (£70.00+VAT)
- Floorplan – £54.00 (£45.00+VAT) up to 1500 sq ft
- EPC & Floorplan – £90.00 (£75.00+VAT)
- Extra key cutting – £6.00 per key (fully guaranteed)
- Professional Cleaning – from £15.00/hour and starts at £95.00 for end of tenancy cleaning. Please enquire for carpet, end of tenancy, mattress, windows, curtains, etc.
- Independent and professional check-in inventory (prices include VAT) –
|1 Bedroom||£144.00 (£120+VAT)|
|2 Bedrooms||£156.00 (£130+VAT)|
|3 Bedrooms||£168.00 (£140+VAT)|
|4 Bedrooms||£180.00 (£150+VAT)|
- NB: Non-standard rooms and weekend/evening appointments may have an additional charge.
- Application for council property licence – please enquire
- Non-Resident Landlord tax return – £240.00 per annum (charged quarterly).
- Additional property visits outside of routine inspections – £65.00 for the first hour then £35.00 for any additional hours
- Supervision for any repair or purchase of household items exceeding £700.00 including VAT – 10% of the invoice and at the discretion of the Agency.
- Supervision of Property Refurbishment – 10% minimum of the cost of the work in staged payments. Current let & manage clients will have priority.
- Rent Guarantee Insurance – Please enquire
- Bill settlement for the period prior to the Tenancy – fixed fee of £10.00 per bill and at the discretion of the Agency.
*Prices correct as of July 2017 and are subject to change.
Should the Landlord pull out before the Tenant checks in, and after satisfactory referencing and vetting, the Landlord will be charged 2 weeks rent and the Holding Deposit fully refunded to the Tenant.
Ready to make a move? Why not read How to Change Letting Agent page.