Video: The client purchased a buy-to-let Victorian terraced house in East London. The outdated home was badly in need of a major refurbishment. The landlord hired Marybow Property to supervise the refurbishment process in order to modernise and bring a more contemporary feel. See the transformation in this video.
Why Marybow Property?
- We provide you with complete peace of mind, as we take on the 24/7 liaison role between you, the builders, and material suppliers;
- We offer up to 80% off brand-new kitchen units and floors because we hold our own trade accounts and directly pass on the savings to you;
- A client-side project manager means you have someone on your side at all times to negotiate trade discounts throughout the project and monitor the progress to meet your timeline;
- CDM 2015 aware and specific insurance cover to carry out all types of refurbishments, renovations, and remodelling.
- Consult and advise landlord as to the design of the project.
- Agree key goals and establish acceptable risk
- Explore aspirations and any preferences to design.
- Prepare a plan and specification of the project.
- Obtain quotations and present with realistic budgets and time-frames.
- Select best supplier and negotiate the lowest cost.
- Where possible, shop around for the most value appliances.
- Obtain any necessary Local Authority permissions.
- Source materials. Any trade discounts will be passed on to you.
- If tenants are in-situ, to liaise so the disruption is minimal and arrange for contractor access and deliveries.
- Organise contractors and brief specific instructions.
- Monitor progress and performance.
- Agree change in strategy as necessary and keep a log of it. Draw up the Changes to Schedule and agree with contractors for new timings and costs.
- Provide regular updates on the work in progress.
- Register parts guarantee if appliances are ordered.
- Ensure all follow-up activities are completed and documentation provided.
- Oversee agreement of final account.
- Arrange after-builder cleaning.
“Lia has looked after the refurbishment of two properties I own. These were accomplished quickly, efficiently and with excellent results.”
Do you have any questions? Why not arrange a call back today.