Before you move in*:
- Check-in fee – £150.00 per property plus £35.00 per person for references. This consists of:
- Independent and comprehensive referencing;
- Customised tenancy agreement;
- Accompanied check-in and customised Tenant Handbook;
- Contract negotiation/amendment of terms;
- Deposit protection with The DPS, a government-backed deposit protection scheme.
- Guarantor referencing fee – £35.00 per guarantor
- Initial Holding Deposit – 2 weeks rent
- Rent Deposit – 6 weeks rent (Subject to successful reference, the Initial Holding Deposit will form part of this deposit). Not sure how to calculate? Rent pcm x 12 / 52 = rent per week or Rent pw x 52 / 12 = rent pcm
- Independent and professional check-out inventory (VAT inclusive)-
Other Fees and Charges*:
- Unpaid Rent/Returned Payments – £9.00 per day from date due.
- Tenancy re-assignment fee (if granted) – £100.00 administration fee from the Rent Deposit.
- Professional Cleaning – please enquire as it depends if the work is for a regular clean or end of tenancy deep clean. End of tenancy clean starts from £95.00.
- Future landlord reference – £10.00 per reference request.
- Early Termination of Tenancy – Should the landlord grants to terminate your tenancy early, you will be responsible for the repayment of the pro-rata commission paid in advance by the landlord for the unexpired portion of the tenancy and any other reasonable costs (e.g. telephone lines, satellite television contracts, TV licences, cleaning, admin fees etc) incurred from that point until the end of the term. Should the property be re-let during the fixed term and if the new tenancy is for a lesser rent, you will be responsible for an amount equal to the difference between the original rent and new lower rental figure up to the end of the original term.
- Coordination of any works required due to damage of property at the end of tenancy – £65.00 for the first hour then £35.00 for any additional hours.
- Lost or damaged Tenant Handbook – from £50.00
- Processing refund – £20.00
*Prices correct as of April 2018 and are subject to change.