- Sales (0)
- Lettings (0)
- Property Management (1)
- Project Management (0)
Assistant Property Manager
Marybow Property is an independent estate agency based in East London. Our services include residential sales, lettings, property management, and refurbishment. Our remit is mostly East London but we take on properties outside of the area on a referral basis.
The Property Management Assistant will support the business in delivering high-quality customer service and efficiency to liaise with tenants. A focused, hard-working and meticulous assistant, you will develop functional expertise in what it takes to manage a property and insight to improve how we serve our customers. You will support with detailed record-keeping on proprietary database and work with various external contractors to develop relationship.
Role & Responsibilities
- Organize – Arrange contractors to visit properties to quote, liaise between suppliers, clients and tenants for maintenance works
- Routine inspections – Arrange for routine inspections and deliver well-written reports using proprietary software
- Project management – Assist in putting together proposals and quotations for refurbishment works
- Social media – Collaborate to write, source, and schedule social media and blog contents
- IT – Maintain our core property management software Invoicing – Assist in preparing invoices and manage maintenance funds
- Admin – keep all files organized and up to date in Dropbox
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Stakeholder management
- Good organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to deal with challenging situations
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service to clients
- Empathetic and practical-minded
- Recent property management experience in a lettings or estate agency ideal
- Recent customer-service related experience in business to consumer (B2C) business
- Experience related to liaison work, exercising expectation management and requiring clear communication between multiple parties
Frequency of work
- Monday to Friday except for bank holidays; flexible weekends where needed
- To begin with, from 5-10 hours a month and more
- 3 months probation period
Location of work
- Primarily remote, however, candidates based in East London will be prioritised who can travel to co-working space and our portfolio of properties.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must be legally be able to work in the UK.