1. Letting only
Our fee is 10% of the total negotiated rent for the tenancy duration.
2. Letting and Comprehensive Property Management
Our fee is 5% of the total negotiated rent for the tenancy duration and 10% monthly management fee. There is no renewal fee.
3. Comprehensive Property Management
Our fee is 12% monthly management fee for the duration of the tenancy. There is no renewal fee.
4. Paperwork only
Our flat fee is £500.00 up to 2 bedrooms, then £100.00 additional per room.
Additional Fees and Charges
If instructed, we will arrange for the following services:
- Gas Safety Certificate – £78.00 (£65.00+VAT)
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) – from £150.00 (£125.00+VAT)
- Gas boiler service – from £90.00 (£75.00+VAT)
- Legionella Risk Assessment – £60.00 (£50.00+VAT) at time of any above
- EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) – from £90.00 (£75.00+VAT)
- Floorplan – £54.00 (£45.00+VAT) up to 1500 sq ft
- Extra key cutting – from £6.00 per key (fully guaranteed)
- Professional Cleaning – from £15.00/hour. For end of tenancy cleaning, starts from £95.00. Please enquire for carpet, mattress, windows, curtains, etc.
- Independent and professional inventory (prices include VAT) –
|1 Bedroom||£144.00 (£120+VAT)|
|2 Bedrooms||£156.00 (£130+VAT)|
|3 Bedrooms||£168.00 (£140+VAT)|
|4 Bedrooms||£180.00 (£150+VAT)|
- NB: Non-standard rooms and weekend/evening appointments may have an additional charge.
- Application for council property licence – please enquire
- Non-Resident Landlord tax return – £240.00 per annum (charged quarterly)
- Hold property license on behalf of NRL – please enquire
- Additional property visits outside of routine inspections – £65.00 per hour
- Supervision for any repair or purchase of household items exceeding £700.00 including VAT – 10% of the invoice and at the discretion of the Agency.
- Supervision of Property Refurbishment – 15% minimum of the cost of the work in staged payments. Current let & manage clients will have priority.
- Rent Guarantee Insurance – please enquire
- Court appearance (charged per day or part thereof) – £450.00
- Bill settlement for the period prior to the Tenancy – fixed fee of £10.00 per bill and at the discretion of the Agency.
*Prices correct as of January 2019 and are subject to change.
Should the Landlord pull out before the Tenant checks in, and after satisfactory referencing and vetting, the Landlord will be charged 2 weeks rent and the Holding Deposit fully refunded to the Tenant.
Handling Client Monies
Any funds held by Marybow Property as agent will be held in a bank account designated as a ‘Client Account’ and separate from our own funds. We are a member of the Client Money Protect (CMP) and these accounts will be operated in accordance with guidelines issued by CMP.
Ready to make a move? Why not read How to Change Letting Agent page.