Before you move in*:
- Contract fee – £150.00 per property (up to two tenants) to draw up the tenancy agreement
- Additional tenant fee – £50.00 per person
- Credit check and reference fee – £60.00 per person. This consists of: credit, employment, landlord and right to rent checks, progressing application and referencing process.
- Guarantor referencing fee – free
- Extension of the Tenancy – £75.00
- Rent Deposit – 6 weeks rent. Not sure how to calculate? Rent pcm x 12 / 52 = rent per week or Rent pw x 52 / 12 = rent pcm
- Pet Deposit – 2 weeks additional rent unless otherwise agreed by the landlord and the tenant
- Independent and professional check-in inventory – The cost will depend on the size and furnishings of the property and start from £135.00
Other Fees and Charges*:
- Unpaid Rent/Returned Payments – Interest 4% above Bank of England base rate from date due.
- Tenancy re-assignment fee (if granted) – £100.00 administration fee from the Rent Deposit.
- Professional Cleaning – please enquire as it depends if the work is for a regular clean or end of tenancy deep clean. End of tenancy clean starts from £95.00.
- Future landlord reference – £10.00 per reference request.
- Early Termination of Tenancy – Should the landlord grants to terminate your tenancy early, you will be responsible for the repayment of the pro-rata commission paid in advance by the landlord for the unexpired portion of the tenancy and any other reasonable costs (e.g. telephone lines, satellite television contracts, TV licences, cleaning, admin fees etc) incurred from that point until the end of the term. Should the property be re-let during the fixed term and if the new tenancy is for a lesser rent, you will be responsible for an amount equal to the difference between the original rent and new lower rental figure up to the end of the original term.
- Coordination of any works required due to damage of property at the end of tenancy – £65.00 per hour.
- Lost or damaged Tenant Handbook – from £50.00
- Processing refund – £20.00
- Key service – £20.00 from deposit
*Prices correct as of August 2018 and are subject to change.